Thursday, May 3, 2012

smell me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket












The ladies of Beauty South Africa sent me some delicious Body Shop products to sample.... which I did with great joy! I made the cartoon above for them and you can see the rest of it if you click here

The Chocomania Shower Cream has real cocoa butter (yum) and is soap free so it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and tight. It has the most gloriously delicious scent and you have to stop yourself from sampling it like a chocolate milkshake. lol. There are so many creams and lotions that leave you feeling  greasy and slimy (not cute) after you've put it on, but I didn't feel that at all with The Chocomania Body lotion. It's also an absolute chocolate scent-feast and I suggest applying it in an open space to prevent you from drooling on yourself (also not cute).

I've always been a fan of the Body Shop Body Butters and I really fell in love with the Japanese Cherry Blossom flavour while I was living in Korea. I've never tried the Strawberry flavour (I know) so I was very excited to give it a bash. According to The Body Shop the Strawberry Body Butter works because
Strawberry seed oil provides omega-3 and omega-4 fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it is smooth and supple and Community Trade shea butter moisturizes, softens and protects skin with a high level of antioxidant vitamins A, E and F.
I didn't count all the omegas but I will tell you that I've only used it for three days so far and already my skin feels so healthy and nourished and it smells great too. Win.

Photobucket
Photobucket

If you're up for some good reading and want to keep up with the latest Beauty trends, you can check out The Beauty South Africa website or keep up with them and some cool give-aways on facebook here.

3 comments :

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I want some!!!!

geegee said...

I do that so often with the cocao body butter - and it's got to be right one otherwise it smells too much like coffee. Ick.

Anonymous said...

Fastidious answers in return of this question with
firm arguments and telling the whole thing on the topic of that.


Here is my homepage ... Garcinia cambogis review