Friday, July 1, 2011

BLOGGER we freaking heart you.

So, yesterday blogger decided to just "break". At first I thought it was just me who had broken my internet forever, but then i realised that lots of blogger people were having problems too. We all know about the "special-feelings" i get when blogger breaks. Anyway, google is making all kinds of changes. (please google, we like you just the way we are and we don't need any MORE reason to lose sleep over the internet. ahem google + ) so i guess someone at the big-bad-ass head office must have slipped up somewhere and left off a semi-colon somewhere in the coding process and caused half of blogville to break.

anyway... we were sad. i couldn't blog, life went on.

here's a song.

Razzle Dazzle Rose - Camera Obscura.

Photobucket

Rose, I'm feeling olderI was as lucky as a four-leaved cloverPhotobucket 
I tried to be happy it wasn't easy 
When I choose my colour it will be Razzle Dazzle Rose Rose I'm feeling olderCourage my love it makes me bolderPhotobucket 
Expecting softness can lead to foolishness When I choose my colour it will be Razzle Dazzle rose
Listen here:

happy Friday. 

No comments :