Tuesday, April 5, 2011

mistaken identity.

So, a while ago i received this message on my twitter feed:

and then i thought - HEY! i know someone who can hook this up! So i contacted the president of indieBerries and she was very lovely and decided to see what she could do....
* * * * *

Bearing in mind, i have never met Princess Dom, I have just done some light internet stalking, so we will have to wait and see if she approves...
(on that note, I would also like to mention that I am actually very skilled at internet stalking. In fact, i am thinking of opening my own online detective agency. I shall call it indieCreep. more to follow...)
* * * * * 






















the knife disappeared, the blood vanished and indieBerries was saved by Princess Dom and her super-power Sashimi.
* the end*

Moral of the Story: Sashimi and soy saves lives. (try that 10 times fast) 

ps. that was fun! who's next?

No comments :